Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In honor of Jeep Easter Safari in Moab... Who has been to Moab in their Renegade?? Modified or?? Pease show pics. We could make it a poll but I forgot how...

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm planning a Moab trip in October, but I'll be taking my Wrangler. I think a Rene Trailhawk could probably handle the "easy" and "moderate" trails, but I'd be wary of the "difficult" rated. That said, seems to me the limiting factor would be ground clearance. The 4WD system in the Rene seems to work real well. I've had my Trailhawk in snow and some "moderate" off road situations (not in Moab, though) and it breezed right through. But I wouldn't go bashing it against rocks.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't do anything difficult when in Moab since it was brand new, we visit some amazing picturesque parks and did lots of hiking. It was October of last year and it was really backed up with traffic because of road work so we never even made it into town. My hubby was there last week on a delivery and took some pics for me of all the Jeeps, mostly Wranglers. We watched some great YouTube videos last night from this years Safari, crazy modified Jeeps! That is a whole different ballgame...

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've been to Moab several times. Here's a thread:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've been to Moab several times. Here's a thread:

Thanks! Now that's what I'm talkin about!! I saw a couple YouTube videos on hells revenge and other Moab spots. I have been on phone trying to find out where my lift is so I can move forward with mods and at least feel taller and more confident out there.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Snow??? It lasted about 2 days. I even saw a couple of snowflakes yesterday as I painted the garden fence.

I need to join a 4x4 club with access to their own trails. :LOL::LOL:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol you paint in the snow? I am stuck in this redundant perfect weather, just waiting to go to mountains again. I dream of going through water crossings, not too deep of course, but a bit of cleaning off that dried dirt I couldn't reach underneath wouldn't hurt.🏞🌊olllllllo🌊

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
We are mighty tough "across the Pond" especially as it's usually raining 💪💪

The painting was needing done and I was wearing a wee hat for a change to keep my baldy 👨‍🦲 head warm.

Over here a single snow flake constitutes a White Xmas albeit this is April. 😂

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We are mighty tough "across the Pond" especially as it's usually raining 💪💪

The painting was needing done and I was wearing a wee hat for a change to keep my baldy 👨‍🦲 head warm.

Over here a single snow flake constitutes a White Xmas albeit this is April. 😂
Ahhh, I'm at least a wee bit Scottish so I understand your lingo...😉 love your badly head emoji 😂

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
The emoji at the bottom of my signature is almost identical to me :unsure:;):p

That wee guy is wearing the same camo t-shirt that I had on today.

what, what, where is his body, I can't see anything but a wee fat speccy, baldy head hahahahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts