Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My "odometer" on the Mopar Owner Connect site (for maintenance reminders, diagnostic reports, etc) has been stuck on 1 since I bought the Renegade Trailhawk in October. I believe the dealership set everything up. The site recognizes the VIN and shows all of the equipment features. It just doesn't update the mileage. Is there anything I can check/reset to get the odometer site to update?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, dontpanic13. I chatted with customer support. Jeep customer support said the same thing (that I should be able to update the mileage manually); but, the box is grayed out and I can't enter anything. After a while, the Jeep guy transferred me to Uconnect customer support because he thought the vehicle health report may have something to do with it. The Uconnect guy pointed out that the Renegade doesn't even have the vehicle health report feature available (and, per him, is not scheduled to have it any time soon).

So, I guess a service tech manually updating it is the only way it can be updated. I guess I can live with that. I kinda grew spoiled to the onstar health reports available on my Chevy vehicles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.