Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been a few days now, unable to see "how" service at my dealership is recorded for my vehicle through the owner site. is everyone seeing the same?

I was curious what was being reported while my Uconnect's computer is being diagnosed this past week or so. (yes, the dealer has been GREAT with communications, I'm just curious what the official record shows.)

· Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And, believe it or not the "service" side of moparconnect (Maintain & Care) showing history of repairs at dealerships is STILL down about a month now.

Could Jeep be any MORE disconnected? I'm glad I've saved every service paper I've had regarding my Uconnect and computer issues. Maybe they're having so many issues with the Renegade they don't want the system to show it?

If it's "down' for other users of this forum, might I suggest bombarding customer service with complaints? It would be nice to be able to see the features they OFFER with this online service. I could see a day or so, maybe a week. I've gone though software upgrades at our radio station. God knows Uconnect and the Renegade have had a few...but "online' is not a new concept.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.