Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm considering the same, but a wee too expensive. I had a custom fit one for my Wrangler and loved it, found it for about $60 as I recall with a security cable thingy, lock and of course bag that it never fit back into. Lasted me about 2 years and really helped between washes and the SoCal sun. After that I bought another. Glad I did it, when I sold it the 5 year old paint looked a good as new. As far as the fit I got used to it, but having someone else help cut the time in half.

If you purchase this one please report back as to the quality, and what's the warranty btw?

Even though not as form fitting as the one above I may consider this (5L) . Lifetime warranty too.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Thanks for the replies. It's the first car I've ever bought so I want to keep it nice as long as I can. I'll probably pull the trigger and report back with how it is.

I told myself this when I bought over 7 months ago. 1st new Jeep, Im gonna cover it. Yeaaaaa been in 1 hail storm, fingers crossed, no more, but I do wax the **** out of it when I wash. Use some good cleaner/protectant for the black parts, and if you let dirt sit on it a while like I do, youll have to do some good scrubbing on the lower parts..Paint still looks like I bought it yesterday, even when its dirty :)

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'm curious about a less form fitting cover. More of a tarp style thing I can just drape over to keep leaves and **** out when I wanna keep the top off for the whole day or multiple days. Any ideas?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's nice. Not too bad to put on (around a minute) and like 20-30 seconds to take off. The custom fit is nice and looks sharp IMO. It is pricey but it may save the paint and prevent your Renegade from getting crap on it. I'm glad I pulled the trigger

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.