Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some of you may be interested to know the difference between the "All Season" rubber floor mats supplied with some Renegade models and the Mopar "Slush" mats.

I've attached pix of the rubber mats that came with my Trailhawk and the Mopar slush mats I bought to replace them. First pix is the rear mats that came with my Jeep, next the Slush mat replacements (mat is upside down). The third pix shows the driver's mats side by side.

If someone living in a less sloppy part of the country is interested in my Trailhawk mats, PM and I'll try to make you a deal :)

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
I was disappointed I didn't get the "All Season" mats with my TH, but now I am happy we bought the Mopar Slush mats. Thanks for the comparison and pics.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just got a Latitude, and it came with really basic and cheapy matts, they didn't even say Jeep on them anywhere. But I got a base model with no fancy upgrades. I just ordered the laser-fit Weathertech floor liners for my front seats. No one is ever in the back so I'm gonna keep the cheapy ones back there. I keep my front seats all the way back so I don't think anyone bigger than a hobbit would fit anyway.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Some of you may be interested to know the difference between the "All Season" rubber floor mats supplied with some Renegade models and the Mopar "Slush" mats.

I've attached pix of the rubber mats that came with my Trailhawk and the Mopar slush mats I bought to replace them. First pix is the rear mats that came with my Jeep, next the Slush mat replacements (mat is upside down). The third pix shows the driver's mats side by side.

If someone living in a less sloppy part of the country is interested in my Trailhawk mats, PM and I'll try to make you a deal :)
Interested in trading them for a new spare set of carpeted ones?

·
Registered
190 Posts

I'll take the mats if you still have them! Pm on the way

·
Registered
604 Posts
I received a set of the Mopar slush mats for Christmas and installed them a couple days ago. They are beautiful and the fit is perfect. When I bought my Latitude the dealer included a full set of pretty decent ribbed rubber floor mats with the dealer logo on them. I quickly quit using the driver's one because the my heel kept getting caught in the ribs when moving between pedals (I drive a manual.) So I went without a driver's floormat for a few months until now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.