Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was very hesitant to purchase the Mopar slush mats, but oh so glad I did. I just installed them and I know I will love them. The only issue I see at all is the back one being one piece will be difficult to get out to clean without spilling debris from it, but other than that I love them. Good coverage and good protection. I got them on Amazon for less than from Mopar, but they are genuine Mopar slush mats.

Mickee

·
Registered
210 Posts
After seeing today there's no rubber on the back of the "cold weather package" carpet mats, and that ice melting goes right through to the vehicle carpet, that's next on my list after they fix a few technical issues with my vehicle.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was very hesitant to purchase the Mopar slush mats, but oh so glad I did. I just installed them and I know I will love them. The only issue I see at all is the back one being one piece will be difficult to get out to clean without spilling debris from it, but other than that I love them. Good coverage and good protection. I got them on Amazon for less than from Mopar, but they are genuine Mopar slush mats.

Mickee
I ordered mine at the dealer, but none were in stock so I did not pay for them. I was quoted at $126. Do you have a link to the Amazon ones?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Yeah, I bought the Mopar slush mats when I got my car last April. I intended to use them only in the winter, but I liked them so much that they stayed in. The original carpet mats have been stored in my shed ever since.

Reactions: JMunoz

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is the cargo mat and if you scroll down you will find the floor mats as well.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Renegade-cargo-rubber-slush-liner/dp/B00W2O5YW6/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453138349&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=2015+renegade+cargo+mat[/ame]

These are Mopar mats and I paid $160.00 You were stated $126?? That is a good, good deal if it is for all of them, including the cargo. I'd do that before Amazon. I was told they would arrive in 10 days and got here in 2 days. So that was a bonus for me.

Mickee

·
Registered
54 Posts
After seeing today there's no rubber on the back of the "cold weather package" carpet mats, and that ice melting goes right through to the vehicle carpet, that's next on my list after they fix a few technical issues with my vehicle.
I was going to go with WeatherTech mats, but when my Renegade came in it already had rubber mats in the front and back.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Bought the front and backs, but waited on the cargo... I saw how awesome they were when they came in and bought the cargo mat the next day. Totally worth it, and glad I did. I went to Walmart and bought their best which I had to cut to size. Dumped those as soon as these came in. Dealer wanted to charge me $350 for the set.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ordered mine off of Amazon last week and just installed them. I couldn't be happier with them. They are a necessity in the Upper Midwest. Between all the snow, salting and sanding of the roads along with higher temps mid-day, weather can wreak havoc on the interior.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/2015-2016-Renegade-Mopar-Weather-Slush/dp/B00W8DBZQU/ref=sr_1_fkmr2_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1454082189&sr=8-2-fkmr2&keywords=2015+jeep+renegade+slush+mats[/ame]

·
Registered
44 Posts
lilkamy,

Thanks for the info. I have had my 2016 Jeep Renegade Latitude 4x4 with the Cold Weather package for about a month now. Those look like the mats that came in my vehicle but I thought I saw in another thread that there was a difference. My window sticker said it came with "All Season Floor Mats" ?

Thanks
Blazer514

·
Registered
14 Posts
I couldn't tell you for sure since my Latitude didn't come with any floor-mats. I can confirm that the ones I bought were direct OEM floor mats from MOPAR. They actually got lost in transit so I had to reach out to their customer service department for assistance. They have Jeep insignia on them and fit perfectly.

·
Registered
54 Posts
lilkamy,

Thanks for the info. I have had my 2016 Jeep Renegade Latitude 4x4 with the Cold Weather package for about a month now. Those look like the mats that came in my vehicle but I thought I saw in another thread that there was a difference. My window sticker said it came with "All Season Floor Mats" ?

Thanks
Blazer514
Maybe it is something they are doing for 2016 models? Mine has similar mats too.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am thinking of getting a big mat for the cargo area since I don't have one back there.

·
Registered
20 Posts
My wife got me the Rugged Ridge brand ones. I only wanted the front set because no one really sits in my backseat. They fit the car awesome and have really deep grooves so they hold a lot of slush.
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Rugged-Ridge-12920-34-Black-Renegade/dp/B017DN6IRA[/ame]

They also sell a set with the backseat: [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Rugged-Ridge-12987-40-Black-Renegade/dp/B017DN6HR6/[/ame]

·
Registered
5 Posts
So for all you Renegaders in the UK wanting RHD slush mats, i have just seen a set in a Trail Hawk and managed to take a pic of the part number!

I've not managed to find the part number yet on any system, but i'm sure Jeep themselves can!

It's: 735634929

Happy shopping

·
Registered
228 Posts
So for all you Renegaders in the UK wanting RHD slush mats, i have just seen a set in a Trail Hawk and managed to take a pic of the part number!

I've not managed to find the part number yet on any system, but i'm sure Jeep themselves can!

It's: 735634929

Happy shopping
I am after these exact mats in the UK, but Jeep/Mopar, Google and eBay all come up blank on that part no.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.