Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

· Premium Member
916 Posts
That is really nice of them.

Little surprises like this are really nice. A while ago I ordered a manual from them (I know I can download it, but I rather have one that I can touch in the meantime). I was pleasantly surprised that it came in a nice military style canvas pouch.

TS

· Registered
378 Posts
Welcome Package from Jeep ?

I remember a few years ago when you purchased a new vehicle the corporate office would send you a letter thanking you for the purchase and usually a coupon for something and all kinds of other brochures for accessory products. Did all this stop with corporate cost cutting ? I am not talking about something from the dealer but something from head office.

· Registered
196 Posts
The UK members got some cool stuff from Jeep including a little Willy's Jeep.

I don't remember seeing or reading about what the Canadian gift is/might be.

I didn't get anything but I leased so might be why, eh?
I'm kinda glad I leased it relives some of the worries of owning and issues which is your problem once the warranty is up whos to say the 9 speed acts up again as the car gets older in a few years and it lets us see how jeep evolves this thing in the future

· Registered
85 Posts
A lot of renny (u.s.) owners got their welcome package with the key chain in the mail. Some got them as soon as 3 weeks, someone just got hers now on FB page. I had my renny for 3 month now and have'nt got mine. I called chrysler custome service about a month ago and was told its already out of stock and no plans of issuing more to customers. Someone's lying or they don't know what they're talking about.

Attachments

· Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Does anybody know if they do this for the UK? If so, I wonder if I will get anything as I am getting mine on the motability scheme? Hope I get summat nice.

· Premium Member
1,540 Posts
Does anybody know if they do this for the UK? If so, I wonder if I will get anything as I am getting mine on the motability scheme? Hope I get summat nice.
http://www.jeeprenegadeforum.com/forum/474-united-kingdom/22137-uk-jeep-owners-club-gift.html

http://www.jeeprenegadeforum.com/forum/474-united-kingdom/22401-present-jeep.html

I think we should call Jeep customer service and ask what the deal is. It is apparent that some got and some did not.
I called chrysler custome service about a month ago and was told its already out of stock and no plans of issuing more to customers. Someone's lying or they don't know what they're talking about.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.