Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
932 Posts
That's a good place for it.
When you drilled into the cover, could you tell what it is made of?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Very nice, did not even know they sold that, just thought they had lift kits, thanks.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What's the point of having a permanent mount for a water container. Also the funny shape?

If you like it, great, I'm just trying to see if there is some logic to it I'm missing.
You know, if you ever would take your TrailHawk out on a real trail, things get thrown around. Gear and things should be tied down with a cargo net or secured by other means.Living in the Arizona desert water is important to always have in your vehicle especially on remote trails . If you get stuck out in desert you may not have cell phone service to have water delivered.
As for the shape , as you can see it does'nt obscure the speaker system.

·
Super Moderator
3,660 Posts
You know, if you ever would take your TrailHawk out on a real trail, things get thrown around. Gear and things should be tied down with a cargo net or secured by other means.Living in the Arizona desert water is important to always have in your vehicle especially on remote trails . If you get stuck out in desert you may not have cell phone service to have water delivered.

I know WHY you have water, I'm just curious why the funky shape and the permanent install.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I know WHY you have water, I'm just curious why the funky shape and the permanent install.
Try this it may help
http://youtu.be/FBVHz6SAo3c

·
Registered
610 Posts
That speaker in the back is a subwoofer, yes? FYI, bass frequency sound is omnidirectional. It doesn't really matter which way the speaker is pointed or what's in front of it. In fact, it might* actually be a benefit to have a surface for the sound waves to reflect off of.

*Not always the case. Depends on the surface and listening space.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.