Jeep Renegade Forum banner
41 - 60 of 143 Posts
You know that is a good idea and it led me to think about buying a few of them so I can put different music styles. (Sometimes I feel a little bit Country and other times a little bit rock n roll.)

at first using your purchase as a guide I was thinking of getting the 5 pack. But then I came across this Leef one.

Only thing is it is USB 2.0 and not 3.0 but I it looks cool that I can modify the letters to say Jeep instead.

I figure to hold them all in I'll get a pre-cut foam but I can't find any. But that led me to finding this.

Whats cool is that he makes them in all the colors that the Renegade comes in.
I figure that holder would fit perfectly in the middle console tray.

TS
Simply writing to say this post made me laugh and gave me some great ideas at the same time...thanks for posting! Keep up the good work :)

My center arm-rest USB will play music files and I have a limited with 6.5 system:)
Someone asked that the center armrest one does not charge just play files. But I don't recall anyone answering if it does charge too.

TS out

Discussion starter · #49 ·
After I figured out the flash drive worked, I bought this little guy! You barely notice it is in the USB port! My question is, it has a tiny LED light that stays on all the time, would you leave it plugged in all the time? I know LED's don't draw much current and I bought this small one to leave plugged in but now I am wondering if I should.http://www.allround-pc.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/SanDisk-Ultra-Fit-USB-3.0.jpg

After I figured out the flash drive worked, I bought this little guy! You barely notice it is in the USB port! My question is, it has a tiny LED light that stays on all the time, would you leave it plugged in all the time? I know LED's don't draw much current and I bought this small one to leave plugged in but now I am wondering if I should.http://www.allround-pc.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/SanDisk-Ultra-Fit-USB-3.0.jpg

Does it stay on when you switch off, or is it still on when you return after several hours?

I am using a 32gb USB stick and it works great. Show album covers and you can still go through and find songs and artist you want to listen to just like if you were to plug in an iPod. Why would anyone want to use CDs anymore? You can have your entire music library on a something the size of your pinky.

41 - 60 of 143 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.