Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MrsSig's Jeep Renegade TrailHawk Build.
The first thing was tint the front windows & windshield.

Than 55 watt Yellow Ion fog lights below, LED lights in side no photos.

Next pulled the inner fenders off, cut off pinch seems heated up the inner fenders and now I went up 2 tire sizes with the Kumo ATs 235 65 17. It is almost 1.5" taller and tires are 3/4" wider with 1" wheel spacers.

Put in Stainless Steel door stills front & rear.

Cobra 75 CB & antenna.

I was able to get the full size tire Kumo ATs 235 65 17 to fit in the tub so I just saved about $500.00 + bucks so now I don't need a tire swing.

Saddleman Ballistic Front Seat Covers in Gray.

More mods to come stay tuned.

·
Super Moderator
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just added rear step bumper.

In 2 weeks the Avid front bumper going on with the 9500 lb Smittybilt water proof winch with rope.

Her new logo going on the fenders. PoohHawk

·
Super Moderator
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Avid Bumper & skid plat with the 9500 lb Smittybilt water proof winch with rope. This is one of the best made & finished bumpers I have ever seen!

Waiting on Desert snorkel.

·
Registered
142 Posts
What rim is that, I'd like to upgrade to a full size spare as well. Where did you purchase it. Thanks
MrsSig's Jeep Renegade TrailHawk Build.
The first thing was tint the front windows & windshield.

Than 55 watt Yellow Ion fog lights below, LED lights in side no photos.

Next pulled the inner fenders off, cut off pinch seems heated up the inner fenders and now I went up 2 tire sizes with the Kumo ATs 235 65 17. It is almost 1.5" taller and tires are 3/4" wider with 1" wheel spacers.

Put in Stainless Steel door stills front & rear.

Cobra 75 CB & antenna.

I was able to get the full size tire Kumo ATs 235 65 17 to fit in the tub so I just saved about $500.00 + bucks so now I don't need a tire swing.

Saddleman Ballistic Front Seat Covers in Gray.

More mods to come stay tuned.
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What rim is that, I'd like to upgrade to a full size spare as well. Where did you purchase it. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
That is the stock rim that comes with the Trail Hawk I just put the Kumo AT 235 65 17 on it.

·
Super Moderator
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
New Exhaust System with 2 12" x 2.5" cherry bomb types of mufflers. One up near the resonator the other at the rear of the Jeep.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Looks great! Also have more clearance in the rear now. How much did the system cost? How will it affect mpg?
New Exhaust System with 2 12" x 2.5" cherry bomb types of mufflers. One up near the resonator the other at the rear of the Jeep.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks great! Also have more clearance in the rear now. How much did the system cost? How will it affect mpg?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Thanks it is all stainless steel painted black our club discount I paid only $250.00 with a lifetime guarantee.

I am in the middle of putting on the AVID desert snorkel so I bet my MPG & power will go up once I am done. I will post up after my 2nd tank of gas.

My MPG went up 2.1 MPG when I did both to my Rubi so I bet I will get the same or more.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just added rear step bumper.

In 2 weeks the Avid front bumper going on with the 9500 lb Smittybilt water proof winch with rope.

Her new logo going on the fenders. PoohHawk

Where'd you get the step bumper at? I'd love to get one for mine.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
5 Posts

Pardon my lack of knowledge.. what does the cherry bomb mufflers do? Resonance? Performance? thanks! :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts