Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spotted the first MY2016 - no changes except cargo area - new side mouldings with storage nets and differently shaped cargo cover ....

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
well there is also that dual pipe and lower lighted red and backup light? i was gonna do something like that to my '15 TH
looks like they are expanding the trunk width by eeking out cubic inches into the wheel well area, notice the curviture there and also the storage pouches.

·
Super Moderator
3,630 Posts
well there is also that dual pipe and lower lighted red and backup light? i was gonna do something like that to my '15 TH
looks like they are expanding the trunk width by eeking out cubic inches into the wheel well area, notice the curviture there and also the storage pouches.
Yeah they have created BS cubic inches that aren't really usable, but show up in the stats when cross shopping without really seeing it.

The lower lights are an EU thing I believe. I don't think they are new for MY16.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.