Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to provide a list in writing to my dealer before my TH comes in.

1) Do NOT under any circumstances drill holes in my front bumper. I will be providing an undermount bracket that I will install myself.

2) Do not add the dealership branding anywhere on my Jeep. Unless, of course, you the dealership will pay 15% of my payment for the life of the loan for the use of my personal advertising space.

3) Please doublecheck that shipping mode has been properly reversed.

What else should I put on this list?

·
Registered
216 Posts
toohappytocare

1. Make sure they check your tire pressure; seems like a lot of dealerships are not setting TP at 35psi and most have between 42-45psi.

2. Have them run your VIN and make sure you have the most updated radio software and module(TCM, PCM, ECM) updates

3. Check for missing undercarriage rubber plugs and sloppy under-coating

4. Check to make sure your carpet is not wet, some have had issues with water collecting inside vehicle under carpet and padding (cannot remember if it was due to AC drain-line or bad winshield seal)

5. Of course, make sure you do a good walk-around of the vehicle inside and out for damage, flaws, chips, scratches, etc and make sure they top off all fluids. You should never leave a dealership with a brand new vehicle and fluids are low:(

anyone else have any thoughts on what else to check for??

Hope this helps some:):)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.