Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Jeep Renegade
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I thought I'd better show some good manners, and introduce myself to the forum.

I'm a software engineer (ooh, that sounds so important!) - actually more of an accurate description would be a coder, based in Wiltshire in the UK.

We've (me and the wife) just bought a Jeep Renegade (our first jeep), and we're loving it!

So far we've fitted a roof tent, installed a reversing camera (based on suggestions on the forum), and added LED lights in the rear door (also based on suggestions on the forum). Nothing too advanced...but I'm quite proud of myself for doing it myself :cool:

I'm not really a car enthusiast - for me, cars have always just been a way of getting from A to B - but since getting the Jeep, I'm starting to get the bug.

I'm thoroughly enjoying the forum, and I've been really impressed by all the helpful suggestions on here...and hopefully, over time, I'll be able to contribute in a small way myself.

Cheers all

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
Welcome Martin and may I thank you for such a lovely personal introduction.

This is a great forum to reside within but you need to be prepared for a little Nationalism between we Scots and the English. It is only in jest :p but other than that I wholeheartdley await your valued input to a wonderful forum.

So glad was I to read that you and I are now both proud owners of LED boot lighting and a thanks again to I_Do_My_Own_racing (IDMOR) for being the first to suggest it. (y)(y)

·
Super Moderator
4,165 Posts

and enjoy the forum!

Enjoy your little Jeep!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts