Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I test drove a Renegade Latitude. The vehicle I drive at this moment is a 2010 Ford Ranger Sport. From a truck drivers perspective the first thing I noticed about the Latitude was how quiet the interior was. Very little road or wind noise. The ride was reasonably smooth as well in the Latitude. It wasn't as smooth as I anticipated but was much smoother than my current vehicle. The bucket seats helped a lot. There were tons of adjustments you could make depending on the trim package. I travel from SC to TN frequently to see family (350 miles one way) and I could easily make that trip comfortably in the Renegade without becoming physically tired.

There wasn't a ton of storage space but I don't imagine someone buying a sub compact suv is concerned with too much storage, however it had enough to carry a reasonable amount of camping gear or a load of supplies after the latest grocery store run.

One thing that suprised me most was the headroom you have. My father came with and he is 6' 1 and had a good 4" of headroom left over sitting in the back seat. He had leg room also, though not enough for comfortable road trips. More leg room could be possible with shorter driver of course.

I didn't notice any technical problems at all. I have read mixed reviews on this topic across the web however, so it may be a luck of the draw scenario based simply on where you buy and what you get. Hope this helps a bit, feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to respond accordingly.

Reactions: twospirits

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I'm happy with mine thus far at about 1,000 miles; no issues at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.