Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very cosmetic and simple, the entire set of mopar all weather mats for 128, awesome deal, my usual sticker for my rear window "Watch got motorcycles, Dumb a$$" and my own homemade license plate frames :0) Such a girly tomboy! Plan on checkering my drip rail worth DuPont custom wrap, because everyone has the black on the drip rail and also going to use the same peelable paint for the hood wrap that I'm taking all the way down to the bottom of the hood.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh and took her to the dealer so that they could order the trim piece that is on the front of the MySky because it's bowing on both the driver and passenger sides, 450 dollars and on back order.

· Registered
358 Posts
Like the sticker (except the "dumb ass" part) as I ride myself. Interested to see how the custom wrap and peelable paint go. And mine should be coming with the all-weather mats (part of the "cold weather group"), but I'll see when I get it.

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats on the purchase! I live in middle of Nor Cal so it's mostly warm if not HOT so no need for the cold weather package for me but totally love the all weather mats! My previous sticker said stupid A$$. Both on my own Suzuki Vstrom Adventure, the back of my exes Aprilia Tuono and while driving my vehicles have seem some people do the dumbest jacka$$ things to riders so this resonates with me.

· Registered
358 Posts
Those LP frames look factory!

And yeah, I've seen a few dumbass moves by cagers, but I'm too polite to call 'em all "dumbass" on a decal (hey, I'm Canadian!) Besides, I live far from the city, so seldom have to deal with city traffic either on the bike or in a car.

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks, all my crafting skills and great fuzzy photography to hide the lack of skills!

Ah here in the big city we Have to be bold sometimes because people have become oblivious to others! When I lived in the middle of no where it was a little better but logging trucks loved to ride the center line or both lanes, not awesome! I happen to be very polite and this kinda makes me giggle and others really notice the sticker, hope it saves someone and makes others think, I know too many that lost their life to another and also at their own hands by not being safe.

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When I lived in the middle of no where we called them flatlanders because they couldn't handle the terrain and drove horribly, rarely a tourist with out of states plates in that area, to hick and far away from things for them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.