Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
I parked my Black Trailhawk next to one of these yesterday. I didn't peak inside but I'm not quite sure what makes this a "new dawn of justice." I saw the combination Batman/Superman badging and black wheels. Can someone tell me anything about the interior and maybe something I missed on the exterior that makes it different? Thanks. Jeff

·
Registered
8 Posts
I parked my Black Trailhawk next to one of these yesterday. I didn't peak inside but I'm not quite sure what makes this a "new dawn of justice." I saw the combination Batman/Superman badging and black wheels. Can someone tell me anything about the interior and maybe something I missed on the exterior that makes it different? Thanks. Jeff

Take a look at the seats inside, they are made to have a pattern that resembles Batmans suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes the seats are only available on the justice model is made to look like batmans armor..and i have to say they are freaking got **** comfortable..also there is only 6000 of them gonna be made. as far as everything else its between the latitude and the trailhawk. have all the options except the mysky.gloss black bezels inside..thats about it . twigaman

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
247 Posts
yes the seats are only available on the justice model is made to look like batmans armor..and i have to say they are freaking got **** comfortable..also there is only 6000 of them gonna be made. as far as everything else its between the latitude and the trailhawk. have all the options except the mysky.gloss black bezels inside..thats about it . twigaman

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Thanks for your replys. I was just curious.
Jeff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.