Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy.

I'm new here. Really looking forward to taking delivery of my new Renegade Longitude (hopefully he'll be here by the end of July). Enjoying looking around the forum for some styling tips too. I think my first few mods will be:

• Some Sonic The Hedgehog decals (my Jeep will be called Sonic)
  • Window Tints
  • LED Daylight Running Lights

I'll no doubt be back for tips and advice once Sonic lands on my driveway.

Until then.... See Ya.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Greetings from Aberdare. Welcome to the world of the Jeep Renegade

:ReneBlueWave:

Feel free to join in before you take delivery. I was on here for several months before I even ordered mine.

I gotta ask, your choice of engine, 1.6 e-Torq, is there any specific reason why you chose it? I did look at that engine, but I chose the 1.4 turbo. I also looked at the diesel but there was a five month wait for it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi

What bulbs did you use for the led running lights I'm trying to do mine , and have they thrown up a fault on the dashboard
Great choice I've got the 1.4 turbo and can't fault it

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Pete and Val. Not taken delivery of the Jeep yet but will update as soon as I have done the mods. Jeep is at the dealership now ready for me to collect.... I just need to arrange a suitable time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.