Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this something that I need to have a pro do? I've got an awesome front tag to place, but nowhere to put it :(

·
Registered
124 Posts
Is this something that I need to have a pro do? I've got an awesome front tag to place, but nowhere to put it :(
Depending on the state/local laws, you may or may not be required to have a front tag displayed. We have to here in Washington. The OEM front tag mount will just attach with a few screws into the plastic front bumper, at least that is how mine was mounted when I removed it to install my Daystar winch mount setup.

You should be able to get it from the dealer, online, or from someone who is no longer in need of theirs. I can't remember if it is a part I kept or tossed when I was working on my Jeep, but can look in the next day or so.

Erik

·
Registered
782 Posts
Replaced the front dealer plates with a WA State license plate secured with a Renegade frame purchased on Amazon. The two holes were already there courtesy of the dealer's plate?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Depending on model, you will either need Part number 68256471AA (non-TH) or 68256473AA (TH)

I checked my bin of misc extra parts/take-off items and it wasn't in there.

Erik

1 - 5 of 5 Posts