Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went landscape shopping today and was surprised at how much I could actually cram into the Renegade. 6 bushes (small), 2 - 25QT pots, 2 large bags of potting soil and one roof panel. One of my bushes was to tall for the back so I just removed the roof and I was good to go.

[/url]IMG_4324

·
Registered
69 Posts
I went landscape shopping today and was surprised at how much I could actually cram into the Renegade. 6 bushes (small), 2 - 25QT pots, 2 large bags of potting soil and one roof panel. One of my bushes was to tall for the back so I just removed the roof and I was good to go.

[/url]IMG_4324
How do you like the MySky? I am thinking of getting it. I have read reports that it squeaks.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How do you like the MySky? I am thinking of getting it. I have read reports that it squeaks.
I've had my car a little over a month and while I have had the front panel open a few times, this is the first time I've taken either of the panels completely off. For the test drive both were off and I loved it so I can't wait for it to be warm enough for me to drive around with them off. I have not had any noise issues yet, nor have I had it out in the rain. I'm hoping I put the panel back on correctly (it seems like it is) because it's going to rain next week. I'll report back if I get wet or hear noise. :(

·
Registered
715 Posts
I'm on 5 months, and no squeaks. I've heard some folks having squeaks coming from not putting the tops on correctly. I have used my front power almost daily, and no issues, no squeaks, no leaks.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm on 5 months, and no squeaks. I've heard some folks having squeaks coming from not putting the tops on correctly. I have used my front power almost daily, and no issues, no squeaks, no leaks.
Thanks fo feedback

·
Registered
140 Posts
Same experience here, but I have removed my front panel several times just to make sure I could remember how.

Also, if you don't re-install them correctly you WILL know. When you look at the roof from the outside it will be obvious if they aren't locked in properly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got our renegade, what exactly are the power buttons supposed to do, we hear something, but nothing visible moves, any suggestions on a detailed video of the full working of the mysky step by step

1 - 8 of 8 Posts