Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I'm new here, i posted in the new member introduction if you want to know more about me.

Anyways.. I, too, have been curious about the release of the My Sky panels for the Renegade. I have a decently close connection to Ralph Gilles, head of design for FCA now. I shot him a message and he replied saying that we should start to see the My Sky panels stateside around the end of June! He said that's what he has been told, so take that with a grain of salt.

I'll attach the screenshot of the image.

Hope this helps and fingers crossed!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
I could be wrong, but it seems that some MySkys are already at some dealerships (at least at this one).
This video posted yesterday shows a Limited Renegade with a MySky being shown off to the salesmen on how to operate it. Dealership is "Barreth Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram" in Washington, Missouri (outskirts of St. Louis).

Pretty cool that they also set up a mini hill descent/water forging course on their lot to showcase the Renegades' capabilities to customers (shown in other videos).

TS

·
Registered
454 Posts
Yes I have pictures I saw it online and called the dealer. He sent me pictures of it in his showroom and said that I could put a deposit down until I got there. The dealership is in Pensilvania but I live near syracuse.

Awesome just placed my order last Friday. Glad to see they are showing up!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.