Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys anyone based in England tried speccing there Renegade with a My Sky roof option ?

On the videos i find on youtube, they talk about the manual roof option or the half powered option.

But on the English .co.uk Jeep website you cant choose it as an option, only the panoramic glass sun roof option.

Ive asked dealers and they dont seem that clued up on it, being a new model out etc...

Any help would be grateful. ;)

·
Registered
370 Posts
I looked at the Jeep UK web site and it looks like the one you get there is not a glass sunroof, looks like the black solid My Sky version that they will sell in the USA. The ones pictured are those same solid panels that you can't see through. There is a manual version where you have to take them both off. And there is a power version where just the front panel can be powered open. And you can remove both of those panels and store them in the trunk.

If you want a glass panel then I can only suggest that you complain to Jeep/UK and tell them you want one made of glass.

And if you want the solid panels then you should be a happy camper as it looks like that is what you can get. Happy trails!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.