Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took deliver of my trailhawk today. Nice little truck so far! Quick question, where are you guys storing the MySky bag when you don't have the panels out? Dealer gave me option of leaving full size spare at home to stow the panels in there. Haha Not happening. My truck also cam with the tonneau cover. Not a fan so far.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Just took deliver of my trailhawk today. Nice little truck so far! Quick question, where are you guys storing the MySky bag when you don't have the panels out? Dealer gave me option of leaving full size spare at home to stow the panels in there. Haha Not happening. My truck also cam with the tonneau cover. Not a fan so far.

I feel the my sky is an ill thought option.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I leave mine at home. Unless I plan on taking them out, I leave it there. Haven't taken off the panels in the month (YAY!) that I've had it. I do open it almost every night on the way home from work ?

·
Registered
87 Posts
I store mine under the shelf in the back above my spare tire. It fits if you take the tool bag out. My tool bag is kept in the corner in the back on top of the shelf with the My Sky bag below. I want to make sure I have the bag with me should I decide to take the tops off at a whim

·
Registered
607 Posts
Why don't you just leave it in the trunk area clipped up to the little hooks where it is supposed to go? You can put luggage and groceries on top of it.

Reactions: logan5

·
Registered
157 Posts
I just leave mine in my garage since I don't need to have holes chewed in it when I traveling with my dogs. This is probably the one thing that has bothered me most about the Renegade so far. With so many options that make things more convenient it would have been nice to have a better spot to store the panels inside.

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
404 Posts
I took the bag in the house and left it there. I'd take it back out to the vehicle if I planned on taking out the panels.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I so far have just been leaving it in the trunk. I do find it kind of annoying though. Mainly when I want to take the top off and their is still some dew on them. Or just the process of having to stuff them in and make sure everything lines up nicely so I can close it.

I am going to take the winter to make some sort of drop down side panel that I could just lay the tops on when I take them off. That way there is no need to stuff them in a bag, no need to carry the bag around, and should be quicker too. :)

I will post photos, once I get something working.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've got the MySky storage bag with my new Deserthawk. I put one of those rubber bicycle hooks in the wall of the garage, and just hang it on that when I'm not planning on using it. I jus throw it in the hatch when I plan on taking them off. Keeps it out of the way and out of the dust/dirt.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i dont carry the bag with me....whenever I take my panels out, I just put them in the rear and stack them accordingly....

have done it a handful of times, they don't get damaged, and I dont have to deal with the bag.

Though, it does pretty much eliminate any chance of storage space

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.