Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I own a 2015 Renegade with the MySky option. Was curious if there are alternative panels on the market - ie clear panels - to allow for allowing the sun to shine in on those chilly or rainy days.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hello all! I own a 2015 Renegade with the MySky option. Was curious if there are alternative panels on the market - ie clear panels - to allow for allowing the sun to shine in on those chilly or rainy days.
Nothing here in the States yet, as far as I know. I believe there are clear/glass panels in Europe. I think I read somewhere they may make their way over here to the US next year sometime. Dig around on the forums here. It has been discussed. If I find the thread, I'll repost here too.

·
Registered
87 Posts
The panels in Europe are glass but I do not think they are interchangeable with the plastic panels sold in the US . I think the glass panels are designed like the panels in the 500X, the first is a moveable sunroof, the back is fixed glass.

·
Registered
367 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Not fair those aren't in the US.... :crying:

But thanks for sharing these! I wondered what they looked like.
I agree. Wish they were available stateside.

btw, I fixed the links.

TS

Reactions: Ted

·
Registered
87 Posts
That sun screen in the 500X and European Renegade does not block out the heat and lets in some light as well. I had the same type of sun screen in a Fiat 500 and baked on a hot day. While I like the idea of the glass sunroof, the perferations in the sun screen does not block out much heat. I am personally fine with the my sky option on my Renegade Latitude. I live in Florida and heat is not a factor with the my sky

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.