Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My experience so far in trying to get the Renegade w/MySky:

We were drawn to purchase the Renegade for the MySky. Nowhere on Jeep's website does it mention the Renegade currently is not made with MySky. We drove about 45 miles out to check out a model that, according to our build and Jeep's website, was available. Low and behold, when we showed up there were no Renegades w/MySky and we were informed there would be none til January.
We almost walked out with a Renegade w/out the MySky that night.

Fast forward to a few days later and the dealership contacted us informing jeep has opened up orders for Renegades w/MySky. Naturally we went in and ordered our Renegade w/MySky.

Fast forward two more days and the dealership tells us the order has gone into a status giving no indication as to an exact date, again.

At this point it's hard to tell if this is an issue with Jeep or the dealership jacking us around to either get lost or buy what's in their inventory.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I think you are right. The fully equipped ones are a long ways off. The Trailhawk at $31,465 has everything but the hitch and roof, but on the locator I only see ones in Red, Black, White and Silver, and no dealers are anxious to trade. I suspect the selection will improve around Labor Day at the earliest.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've been looking for a Solar Yellow Trailhawk equipped with Remote Start System and Passive Entry Keyless Go since they were released. 2 weeks ago my dealer informs me that they had one with those features plus the MySky "on its way and it should be here in 3-4 weeks." I immediately gave him a down payment, but unfortunately that Trailhawk isn't actually on its way because Jeep Customer Care has informed me that it's built, but waiting to have it's features/options installed. Jeep Customer Care said they have no ETA for when my vehicle will finally be here. I'm getting very frustrated with this whole ordeal because not only did they delay the release of the Renegade, but now they're delaying the release of its most advertised features/options.

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
404 Posts
Do you have the power sliding mysky? If so can you post a pic of the front portion slid back? I'm really only interested in the front portion opening. Really wish it was a regular sunroof.
Yes, I do. Here are a couple of pics.

Attachments

Reactions: twospirits

·
Registered
120 Posts

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Yes, I do. Here are a couple of pics.
I take it that is as far back as the powered front panel will go. I was expecting it to be less. Nice.

I see that the birds have attacked your MySky. Word of advice, you may want to close the panel if near a tree.
:D

TS

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
404 Posts
I take it that is as far back as the powered front panel will go. I was expecting it to be less. Nice.

I see that the birds have attacked your MySky. Word of advice, you may want to close the panel if near a tree.
:D

TS
Yep, that's as far back as it goes. And we have a big tree in the front yard. I try to avoid parking under it. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.