Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, my name is Kevin. I currently live in North Carolina and bought my first Jeep ever last weekend. So far I do enjoy the Renegade and was surprised by how small it looks but how big it feels. At almost 6'4, I fit quite comfortably behind the wheel. I am already excited to begin customizing / see all of the aftermarket parts and accessories that will eventually become available. I have already been looking around for things to make my Sport a little more "manly" and will begin next week with a little de-badging / badge movement. I'm always looking for improvements/suggestions when I buy a vehicle and am looking forward to getting to know you guys better.

-Kevin

Currently owned vehicles:
2015 Jeep Renegade Sport (Black)
2014 Chevrolet Equinox (Graphite)

Previously owned vehicles:
2010 Honda Civic LXS (Black)
2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (Black)
2007 Nissan Sentra SER Spec-V (Red)

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Greetings from the UK. Welcome to the world of the Jeep Renegade.

I am also called Kevin, but never been to North Carolina. Originally from God's own land, known as Yorkshire.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Welcome! I too am in NC and my name is Kevin! However, I am only 5'7".
Welcome! I'm in NC as well. We should see more accessories coming out after SEMA, just in time for the holidays.
Welcome to the forum.

dontpanic13, I moved from Randolph County NC last year. I lived there 39 years. I lived on
the north side of Asheboro.

Clifton Gordon
Welcome! I'm in NC as well, I live in Raleigh near the airport.

Not only that, but the vehicle I traded in for my Renegade was..a Sentra SE-R Spec V! Mine was a 2005.
Thank you guys for the welcome, it's crazy how many Kevin's and people from NC there are. I live in Fayetteville so not too far from most of you.

Welcome! I live in NC as well, near Southpoint Mall in Durham! And, I am also 6' 4" and I know what you mean about the headroom - there's tons of it! Lots of North Carolina people on here also :)

Reactions: klpreds
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.