Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

First time Jeep owner here. I just got my Renegade yesterday and was wondering if you could put the name of your car on the side? Like the Wranglers do!? Or is that a "Wrangler Only" thing. I REALLY want to do it, but my husband said Im going to probably get a lot of flak for that.
What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Hi guys!

First time Jeep owner here. I just got my Renegade yesterday and was wondering if you could put the name of your car on the side? Like the Wranglers do!? Or is that a "Wrangler Only" thing. I REALLY want to do it, but my husband said Im going to probably get a lot of flak for that.
What do you guys think?
Welcome to the forum. It is your Renegade! We like pictures by the way, post a picture of your Renegade with the name on it when you get a chance. ?

·
Super Moderator
3,342 Posts
Haha! Omg thats awesome!!:LOL:
What is that black piece going up the side of her car?
Thanks.
What car? On the side of her Jeep there is a snorkel.
Car?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi guys!

What do you guys think?
I have seen Renes have their names on the side and yeah, it was a Wrangler thing at first but so what, it's your car and you should do whatever the hell you want! Mine's name is Black Phillip, named after a character in a film who is also a goat. I have also thought of putting the name on the side but I don't want people who aren't familiar with the film to take it racially. So that's why I hesitate with mine! But if your only concern is being ostracized by the Jeep community, it's changing so I wouldn't listen to your husband.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys!

What do you guys think?
Our daughter’s Renegade....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts