Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Did that, and distances are indeed in meters, but the Navigation still says...in .....feet turn left (or right ) ...so directions are still in feet....
thats the software miles or kilometers depends on which country your car is set to ... if you have english language then it uses miles if you have german language it uses kilometers ... i guess

·
Registered
165 Posts
thats the software miles or kilometers depends on which country your car is set to ... if you have english language then it uses miles if you have german language it uses kilometers ... i guess

Then there certainly must be a setting for "global" English with kilometers? As far as I understand, the language choices in the navigation is rather few (e.g. there are no Scandinavian Languages present) and Jeep can’t seriously expect Scandinavians and other people whose language isn’t present to accept English with miles instead of meters?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Looking in the us manual it appears there is a settings section for the uconnect system.
"Units
• Units
When in this display, you may select to have the Driver Information Display (DID), odometer, and navigation system (if equipped) changed between US and Metric units of measure. Press “US” or “Metric.” Press the back arrow button on the touchscreen to return to the previous menu."

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.