Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My navigation system, compass and Sirius XM service haven't worked since I bought the vehicle the day before Thanksgiving. I took my Jeep to the service department and they installed an antenna - but, that did not fix the problem. They now know that they need the wiring harness (that runs from the external antenna to the internal antenna). Unfortunately, they have been searching for the part for TWO WEEKS and cannot seem to find it. Has anyone else had this problem?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Slow atgetting parts

Hi,

I've had a problem with my Uconnect unit more or less since I got my Jeep in August. In mid November Jeep agreed to replace the unit. I'm still waiting for the part 5 weeks later. I've phoned, emailed and ranted at Jeep customer services on Facebook but they still don't have an expected delivery date and just don't seem to care and no one will take ownership.

This is my first experience of Jeep and I'm not impressed with the level of service. Wishing I'd bought a German car now.

Chris42h

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.