Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for the diagram that shows all the modules in the car and the bus systems they are on. system won't let me post links, :( but if you search google for "Chrysler can bus diagram" the first link for a Dodge Challenger is what I'm referring to (just for a Renegade)

Vehicle is a '16 Trailhawk with the 2.4L and auto trans

I'm wanting to see if my Snap On scan tool can access all the modules (and learning about car networks too!)

Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
No one has this, or at least a module list?
I lieu of buying schematics i have looked for replacement modules for my ‘16 Trailhawk and determine what modules there are on this vehicle

i am using the BlueDriver OBD2 scan tool

just starting to get into what is the status of all firmware updates to the modules - i think mine are behind and some sensor problems are a result // ie TPMS all lines w/o readout

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm looking for the diagram that shows all the modules in the car and the bus systems they are on. system won't let me post links, :( but if you search google for "Chrysler can bus diagram" the first link for a Dodge Challenger is what I'm referring to (just for a Renegade)

Vehicle is a '16 Trailhawk with the 2.4L and auto trans

I'm wanting to see if my Snap On scan tool can access all the modules (and learning about car networks too!)

Thanks!
The info that you're looking for is available from Mopar Tech Authority in the wiring service manual.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts