Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I got a 2016 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk I'm a car enthusiast I really like to do it by my selft some minor repairs. last week the 4x4 switch stop to worked. The car has 0 checks from engine and transmission the switch doesnt work. when i turn on the lights everything turn on lights in the interior but the switch doesnt. When you push buttons nothing happends. I cant engage the 4x4. a friend toll me that the interior fuse that has AC marked is the same fuse that energize that switch but the ac works perfect. Somebody has the same problem and has solve it?. I need Ideas to solve the problem thanks

· Registered
453 Posts
maybe

page 376

Body Computer Fuse Center The controller is located at the left side of the steering column at the bottom of the instrument panel. For the fuse replacement see an authorized dealer. Body Controller Fuse Cavities

F37 10 Amp Red System Power Forward Collision Warning Plus, All Wheel Drive (AWD), IPC, Brake Pedal Switch (NC

· Registered
2,202 Posts
maybe

F37 10 Amp
Maybe. That fuse protects the "AWD" system, but not necessarily the switch itself. However, if the 4WD LOCK switch light isn't working, and the switch doesn't either, then the first thing I'd suspect is a fuse; and the F37 fuse would be worth checking.

a friend toll me that the interior fuse that has AC marked is the same fuse that energize that switch but the ac works perfect.
What your friend is probably referring to is the F51 fuse (7.5A, brown) on the same panel. That protects the "Air Conditioning, Lane Departure Warning, Terrain Selector, Backup Lights Switch (MT), Trailer Tow Module, Compass Module, Rear View Camera." The Terrain Selector would be the AUTO/SAND/SNOW/MUD selector to the left of the switch; and it might be the switch itself too. I know you said the A/C is working; but are the other things working on that fuse? Might be worth checking that fuse too.

Unfortunately, as I remember, that body fuse panel is extremely hard to reach... Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts