Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to get help here -- if these wheels and tires will fit a non lifted renegade. I am switching out the factory 19" rims and tires.

Thinking of going with these tires and wheels:
BFGOODRICH
ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO 2
All-Season

LT225/65R17

Mayhem Warrior 8015 17x7.5 +30 Black w/ Milled Spokes Wheel 5x110 5x127 (EBAY)

·
Registered
246 Posts
If you have a Trailhawk they should fit no problem. That size has been widely confirmed to fit on a stock TH. If it is any other edition I am not sure they would fit without the pinch seam mod.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just put that size on my upland, they fit amazing, I'm not sure if they will fit on ur limited, of not u will have to do a lift and or pinch seem mod

·
Registered
66 Posts
I am trying to get help here -- if these wheels and tires will fit a non lifted renegade. I am switching out the factory 19" rims and tires.

Thinking of going with these tires and wheels:
BFGOODRICH
ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO 2
All-Season

LT225/65R17

Mayhem Warrior 8015 17x7.5 +30 Black w/ Milled Spokes Wheel 5x110 5x127 (EBAY) View attachment 2396351026
i just installed 225/65/17 on mine with factory rims, 2016 latitude, but i also installed a 1.5" lift kit and 1" wheel spacers which appears to give me the clearance needed. i did not and will not mess with the pinch seem. i did hear some slight rubbing yesterday when i turned all the way to the right when making a sharp turn. but it was a very mild noise.

·
Registered
246 Posts
i just installed 225/65/17 on mine with factory rims, 2016 latitude, but i also installed a 1.5" lift kit and 1" wheel spacers which appears to give me the clearance needed. i did not and will not mess with the pinch seem. i did hear some slight rubbing yesterday when i turned all the way to the right when making a sharp turn. but it was a very mild noise.
View attachment 2396351057
You probably just need to heat the small hump at the front end of the liner and push it flat. I have seen it in videos and it is what my shop said was the only thing they had to do and that is with 235's

·
Registered
66 Posts
You probably just need to heat the small hump at the front end of the liner and push it flat. I have seen it in videos and it is what my shop said was the only thing they had to do and that is with 235's
thanks, that seems to be exactly what i saw when i looked under there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts