Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Setting up an appointment to have my 2018 renegade's rear glass replaced (lift gate) and there are options including "with or without integrated antenna". Radio antenna? I have the little antenna on the back of the roof, I assume that means I dont have the integrated antenna right?
Thanks!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Setting up an appointment to have my 2018 renegade's rear glass replaced (lift gate) and there are options including "with or without integrated antenna". Radio antenna? I have the little antenna on the back of the roof, I assume that means I dont have the integrated antenna right?
Thanks!
all antenna requirements should be on the roof base

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Sounds like you're reading the generic specs off a standard replacement windshield form, not one specific to a Renegade.

Reactions: DogsRule

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
jeff1 is correct 2018 is roof mounted.
Search is your friend.
I'm not the OP, and I'm not doing anything with my antenna(s).

But I've looked around the forum; and while there have been a lot of threads on replacing antennas, XM antenna location, and such, I haven't seen anything specifically addressing OP's question (other than jeff1's reply above).

OP's question was actually a good one. If I remember correctly, the FM radio reception on our daughter's 2008 VW Rabbit is not only through the roof antenna, but also through an antenna integrated in the defrost elements in the rear window...

I might have missed something. What search terms would you have used?

·
Registered
671 Posts
I'm not the OP, and I'm not doing anything with my antenna(s).

But I've looked around the forum; and while there have been a lot of threads on replacing antennas, XM antenna location, and such, I haven't seen anything specifically addressing OP's question (other than jeff1's reply above).

OP's question was actually a good one. If I remember correctly, the FM radio reception on our daughter's 2008 VW Rabbit is not only through the roof antenna, but also through an antenna integrated in the defrost elements in the rear window...

I might have missed something. What search terms would you have used?
my .50 cal bmg antenna work perfectly on my roof top antenna
Plant Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Plant community
Plant Plant community Hood Vehicle registration plate Motor vehicle

·
Registered
156 Posts
Thanks!
Tableware Drinkware Dishware Font Serveware

Please take the time to locate the appropriate Thread via the Community Search Engine and introduce yourself. 😎

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.