Jeep Renegade Forum banner

New 2015 Latitude 4X4 owner

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  CLShifter 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

I bought a 2015 Latitude 4X4 on 11/27/15. It is the Commando color and came with the 2.4 liter auto. About the only option that it came with is the Trailer Towing package. I'm loving it so far. It has just enough of the tech toys and creature comforts to make it comfortable to drive and yet easy to use. But it maintains sufficient utility and old school feel that I enjoy driving it.

I'm an old Army Vietnam vet and had a limited chance to drive the military version of the jeep. But this is the first Jeep that I've owned. I love the Commando color. Mine is the only one I've seen of that color. Reminds me of the old olive drab military vehicles.

#2 ·
Congrats on your purchase, and welcome to the forum! You won't see many Commando Renegades out there since the color has been discontinued for 2016. That was my preferred color, but I couldn't seal the deal on the only one within 250+ miles of me, so I settled on the Mojave Sand color in my hometown instead. It is still a "military" color like Commando, so I'm happy with it (but I am still a little jealous of yours!).

Reactions: kaba
#3 ·
Thanks much. Mojave Sand would have been my second choice. It seems that about 90% of the Renegades locally or either black, red, or yellow. All pretty colors on the Renegade but I was wanting something with the old school military flavor to it.

I also bought the Sandstorm interior on mine. In this hot Florida sun it stays a little cooler than the black and from my previous experience won't show dirt as quickly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.