Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a TH last week, already have 400 miles on it, so far so good except the transmission won't go past 7th gear on the highway going 75mph. I have to manually shift it to 8th for the best mileage, 9th gear seems to be for the autobahn or going downhill because it starts to chug and the mileage goes below 20 in 9th. Would be nice if in D it knew what gear to go to.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
How happy you are with the glacier color? Mine will be glacier latitude but starting to regret for a mojave sand one.

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Glacier aint a stand out colour which I must prefer as opposed to the much bolder Oranges and reds. I also have the two tone wheels which makes an excellent contrast. I definitely would not swap for another colour.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Glacier aint a stand out colour which I must prefer as opposed to the much bolder Oranges and reds. I also have the two tone wheels which makes an excellent contrast. I definitely would not swap for another colour.
phild, I saw that you have a limited so the front grill is also grey and it looks good with the glacier.

Did you buy the limited for this reason or black/silver grill (latitude) is also nice but you wanted a limited?

·
Registered
79 Posts
You know what? I've got a call from the dealership and good news, picking up my Glacier Rene car today after 2 month wait :)

Another Renegade that will make someone Happy!!!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I too like the Glacier metallic, especially in Trailhawk trim with its red bits (hooks, badges).

And mine does shift into 9th gear (auto mode) at speeds over 60 mph on flat roads.

·
Registered
157 Posts
phild, I saw that you have a limited so the front grill is also grey and it looks good with the glacier.

Did you buy the limited for this reason or black/silver grill (latitude) is also nice but you wanted a limited?
Been looking around for a 4x4 renny for a while. Found a dealer who had one in glacier in stock. What swung it for me though was the panoramic sunroof plus other extras with the function packs. The Glacier was secondary but im still defo happy with the colour.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.