Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! Recently picked up this 2017 Renegade TH Desert Hawk Edition. We live in a fairly remote location and needed a fun rugged SUV that also got good MPG. Loved my Wrangler so this gave me the ability to me part of that Jeep family again!

So far I'm impressed with this little thing, it is so nibble on the trail and fun to drive. Although could use some more power 馃槀
Definitely need tires asap as the last 45 miles to our home is gravel and suspension. Need reliability and some off-road capability for weekend adventures.

I see a lot of spacer lifts and I just don't want to go that route. Anyone paired the Bilstein B8 lift struts with the factory springs? Seems like I could achieve 1.7in of lift if my calculations are right? Which would be perfect for what I need.

Anyways, look forward to seeing what else this thing can do and to have a little Jeep family again haha!

Cheers!
PXL_20210602_003549389.jpg
PXL_20210602_003519852.jpg
PXL_20210602_011240315.jpg

Super Moderator

and enjoy the forum!

Registered
Hello all! Recently picked up this 2017 Renegade TH Desert Hawk Edition. We live in a fairly remote location and needed a fun rugged SUV that also got good MPG. Loved my Wrangler so this gave me the ability to me part of that Jeep family again!

So far I'm impressed with this little thing, it is so nibble on the trail and fun to drive. Although could use some more power 馃槀
Definitely need tires asap as the last 45 miles to our home is gravel and suspension. Need reliability and some off-road capability for weekend adventures.

I see a lot of spacer lifts and I just don't want to go that route. Anyone paired the Bilstein B8 lift struts with the factory springs? Seems like I could achieve 1.7in of lift if my calculations are right? Which would be perfect for what I need.

Anyways, look forward to seeing what else this thing can do and to have a little Jeep family again haha!

Cheers! View attachment 2396351699

Welcome!
I see you already got some battle scars?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome!
I see you already got some battle scars?
Oh yeah, I don't mess around..we bought it and took it straight out. It needed to be able to.perform to some degree haha! Just some good pinstripes lol, do like how the DH has some extra protection!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts