Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the way back from visiting family in New York, my wife spotted a Jeep Renegade because of the unique tail lights. Knowing she wanted to trade in her truck soon, she looked it up on her phone and saw that it was available in orange.

Two days and several hours at a dealership later, we now have a new, orange Renegade in 6-speed manual. We've had it for less than 24 hours, but it is so much fun to drive. I missed driving a manual transmission!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Steve (the corgi) does seem to like it, but he sheds way too much. I'm not letting him in for now.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Greetings from another 1.4T/6spd New Englander! I have to ask, the wheels and side-view mirrors with blinkers is stuff normally reserved for the Limited trim; a trim not available with the manual transmission. Is this the 75th anniversary edition then?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Greetings from another 1.4T/6spd New Englander! I have to ask, the wheels and side-view mirrors with blinkers is stuff normally reserved for the Limited trim; a trim not available with the manual transmission. Is this the 75th anniversary edition then?
Thanks for the welcome, and yes. It's the 75th anniversary edition.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.