Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. New guy here from North Jersey. I am 24 years old. I am a union Iron Worker. I also race cars/go karts. I picked up my 2015 Renegade last weekend. It's a Latitude 6spd 1.4 turbo. It came with Nav, bluetooth, etc. I traded in my 92 Wrangler which was just getting tired. Future plans are a downpipe, intake, and tune when they are finally available. Eventually likely bigger turbo as well. Appearance wise I will eventually go bigger wheels and tires, tint/tinted head/tail lights. I also have a 2003 Mustang Cobra which is my toy.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I race go carts as well, but I'm not in a legit division or anything, I also race my toy (Nissan 350z) at Virginia International Raceway on track days. I have a 4x4 1.4L turbo Latitude on order, and also have plans to do a straight pipe from the cat back. There are companies that offer 1 size up garret turbos with modified housings that bolt right up, simple drop in, for the fiat abarth and dodge dart 1.4L multiair engines, but not sure if those will fit the renegade turbo setup. You would have to go get a tune anyway if you were to do that.

·
Registered
125 Posts
. There are companies that offer 1 size up garret turbos with modified housings that bolt right up, simple drop in, for the fiat abarth and dodge dart 1.4L multiair engines, but not sure if those will fit the renegade turbo setup. You would have to go get a tune anyway if you were to do that.
This would be really cool. If it fits in an Abarth, it will probably fit in a Renegade haha

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone. I also may bring to the platform an awesome tuner. My buddy Nishan began tuning in the Mazdaspeed world, which is where I came from. From there he became very well known, and has tuned many Mazdaspeeds, 5.0's, Camaros, Focus ST's, etc. This guy has some talent and can tune anything. I've begun talking to him about tuning.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.