Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well hello everyone I'm from Houston tx
Story of how I ended up with jeep starts that my daily driver 04 corvette passed the 200k mark last weekend even though the car has never gave me any problems what so ever, but i thought to my self it's time for something newer. I had seen a red one close to where I live but I never bothered to look because my budget for my new daily was 20k and I thought the renegade would be more then that, but last week as I was car shopping I looked around on the Internet and found a dealer selling a new jeep renegade latitude for 18,290 so I went to test drive loved it they honored the price so I bought it.

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Wow, I can't believe they gave you that price! That's fantastic, didn't it require a bunch of specialized incentives that you had to qualify for?
Loyalty rebate and other little rebates they gave me since i work at Dow Chemical they gave me discount
The Renegade was 18,290 but I still have to pay ttnl and 3%apr came out to almost 24k in total

· Vendor
487 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! Congrats on your Jeep - it looks beautiful. You've made the right choice and I'm sure you won't regret it. There are so many owners on this site that if you ever need help or advise on anything, someone will have the answers. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions at all, we are always happy to help!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.