Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, just wanted to introduce myself. A few weeks back my wife was in need of a new vehicle and after long deliberation she decided on a Renegade. After some searching we found her a Glacier Limited and got a good deal on it, so she's thrilled. In the meantime, my beloved Honda Civic got rearended and wound up being a total loss. I loved my little civic, and there wasn't much else in the market currently that I was really interested in getting. I wanted a WRX, but after factoring in fuel expenses and the increased insurance it wasn't so practical. So all said and done, I ended up with a loaded up TrailHawk in Colorado Red and am pretty pumped about it. Plans are pretty simple, a 1" or so leveling kit and a tad more aggressive tire. Should be a lot of fun! >:D

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
404 Posts
Hey everybody, just wanted to introduce myself. A few weeks back my wife was in need of a new vehicle and after long deliberation she decided on a Renegade. After some searching we found her a Glacier Limited and got a good deal on it, so she's thrilled. In the meantime, my beloved Honda Civic got rearended and wound up being a total loss. I loved my little civic, and there wasn't much else in the market currently that I was really interested in getting. I wanted a WRX, but after factoring in fuel expenses and the increased insurance it wasn't so practical. So all said and done, I ended up with a loaded up TrailHawk in Colorado Red and am pretty pumped about it. Plans are pretty simple, a 1" or so leveling kit and a tad more aggressive tire. Should be a lot of fun! >:D
Congrats, and welcome! I have about 15,000 miles on my Trailhawk and I'm absolutely loving it!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. We both opted for the 2015 model to get the longer drivetrain warranties, hoping that we have years of trouble free fun out of them despite some of the 2015s having issues.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.