Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my Jeep...but there are some issues....first of all, the dealership did a great job of NOT telling me and masking the fact that the previous owner was a heavy smoker. They deodorized the heck out it...I took a trip on open freeway the next day and about gagged with the smell. This car reeks, been back twice for the ozone machine...still have occasional residual smoky smell. My car also idles way too high (in my estimation). Dealership hasn't really addressed it and now...suddenly the dash has gone crazy. My tire pressure has suddenly dropped -- all four tires out of nowhere, Jeep struggles to start and I keep getting messages to "service electronic brake." What is the deal here? Is this a vehicle I'm going to regret?

·
Registered
2017 renegade trailhawk 9 spd auto glacier metallic, preferred package 27E
618 Posts
I love my Jeep...but there are some issues....first of all, the dealership did a great job of NOT telling me and masking the fact that the previous owner was a heavy smoker. They deodorized the heck out it...I took a trip on open freeway the next day and about gagged with the smell. This car reeks, been back twice for the ozone machine...still have occasional residual smoky smell. My car also idles way too high (in my estimation). Dealership hasn't really addressed it and now...suddenly the dash has gone crazy. My tire pressure has suddenly dropped -- all four tires out of nowhere, Jeep struggles to start and I keep getting messages to "service electronic brake." What is the deal here? Is this a vehicle I'm going to regret?
how old is the battery--- typical tricks the renegade will pull when battery starts to go

·
Super Moderator
4,403 Posts

and enjoy the forum!

Like jeff1 Most of the time it is the battery. As far as the tires how may miles on them when tires get old they loose air & temp change make them loose air too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts