Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I got my Jeep Renegade Latitude edition (2WD, I know not a 4WD but it's what I could afford) at the beginning of August :).

Two things that makes me pull my hair out is that the locks stopped working twice after only driving 880 miles. And after coming to a full stop the car jerks a little on acceleration. But I love my Jeep too much to give up on it.

I'm glad to be apart of this community and can't wait for some mods!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello! I got my Jeep Renegade Latitude edition (2WD, I know not a 4WD but it's what I could afford) at the beginning of August :).

Two things that makes me pull my hair out is that the locks stopped working twice after only driving 880 miles. And after coming to a full stop the car jerks a little on acceleration. But I love my Jeep too much to give up on it.

hey bro. I had the same 2 problems.
http://www.jeeprenegadeforum.com/fo...-old-jeep-renegade-already-having-issues.html

long story short, bring it to the dealer and make sure they made all the software updates.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello! I got my Jeep Renegade Latitude edition (2WD, I know not a 4WD but it's what I could afford) at the beginning of August

hey bro. I had the same 2 problems.
http://www.jeeprenegadeforum.com/fo...-old-jeep-renegade-already-having-issues.html

long story short, bring it to the dealer and make sure they made all the software updates.
Hey, yeah man did that, the dealership sucks though and didn't know how to fix the issue and never called me back to give me an update. I'm just doing the battery thing for now but it's frustrating when these people don't want to help out. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.