Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

I am so excited because I just purchased a Jeep Sport 4x4 in Black with black interior! I have to wait around a week, because it will be transferring from the other dealership.

I will know for sure the details by Friday hopefully, in the meantime I'm gonna be going crazy wanting to drive this thing. ^_^

I've been searching for a week or two about what car I was going to get next. I happen to see an orange Renegade in the parking lot at my job, and instantly (despite the color, sorry all you orange owners) was in love.

Just test drove it tonight and made the deal. I can't wait to drive this thing! I actually am coming from a much different vehicle--the Mazda 3 Hatchback. So it will take a little while getting use to the switch.

I always wanted a Jeep, but I also have a long, long commute so I also wanted something for that. This Renegade is perfect.

I can't say I will be doing any off-roading, but I am an avid hiking and camping fan, and about to just start backpacking and winter hiking this year. I'm excited to have a nice little Jeep to come along in my adventures.

:ReneBlueWave:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Welcome from across the river in PA. Enjoy your new Jeep. :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
And I actually now am getting a Latitude! Dealership couldn't get the Sport but upgraded to the Latitude at no extra. Win! Won't get the **** thing till Tuesday and I am restless. ?
Nice! In my opinion it just doesn't look balanced without the roof rails.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Just figured out how to attach pictures. This was Wharton state Park off 206.
I miss this! I moved from Atlantic County to New Hampshire last year and I miss exploring Wharton and Bass River parks. My buddy had a little Yamaha TW200 dual-sport that I rode to explore the trails. Now that I've a Jeep, I've almost nowhere to go. The beaches are off limits and the trails here seem to go from dirt road a Miata can do or purpose-built side-by-side only with not much in between.

I'll be down for Thanksgiving though. If we wind up taking the Renegade, I'll be sure to hit the woods.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.