Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Jeep World!!! It took quite a while, but we finally settled on one! We took delivery of our 2016 Jeep Renegade Latitude 4x4 with the cold weather and convenience packages.

Really, really in love with the '16 Jet Set blue - the '15 blue was a little too loud. This is actually the wife's car, and she's been wanting a Jeep something or other since... Forever. Finally, the Renegade really spoke to her.

Personally, I never looked at SUVs or Crossovers, but once the family of compacts started coming out (Encore, Trax, HRV) I became interested. The Trailhawk (maybe someday, Trackhawk) is by far my favorite. I, myself, wouldn't mind a Fiat 500x just to be unique, but I am rooting for Teslas - however I digress.

I am so happy to be a part of yet another forum. Some of the best information on the internet comes from the forums backing a particular car.

May I also say, I absolutely love the special Smily:
:ReneBlueWave:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Congratulations on the Jeep. I am absolutely loving mine, which continues to surprise in many good ways.
Would love to see some pics, as I very nearly ordered Jet Set Blue, but never saw the colour on a Jeep.

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
May I also say, I absolutely love the special Smily:
:ReneBlueWave:
Welcome to the forum and you're welcome on the Smiley. They are my contributions to the forum. Now your turn, post a pic of your Rene.
:D

TS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.