Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here’s my story. I had my 1995 Cherokee for 20 years, running really well with no significant problems at all. But my girlfriend was urging me to get a new car. I guess she thought the old one was looking a bit grotty. But while it was running well I was justified in keeping it. But then it started stalling on me at random intervals, so I gave in and started looking for a new car. I was so happy with the old one that I wanted to say “same again, please”, and the Renegade was the closest in the current lineup. I don’t like the look of the current Cherokee and I don’t need the size of the Grand Cherokee or the ruggedness of the Wrangler.

I looked at the options and decided I wanted the upgraded speaker system and My Sky sunroof, but when I looked at the inventory at my local dealer in San Jose, California - what, no sun roof? I was resigned to do without it but then one turned up! It was in transit but I snapped it up as soon as it arrived. It also has the cold weather option, a $500 feature that I don’t need around here, but it is in white, my chosen color, so I decided to go for it. I’m usually not a huge fan of white cars but I like the white with the black trim on this (I also like the sand and silver.)

I have had it a couple of weeks now and loving it, no problems whatsoever, though I'm having trouble getting the advertised mileage. Here are a couple of pics.

Malcolm

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Greetings from the UK. Welcome to the wonderful world of the Jeep Renegade.

No blue skies here in Wales. Been piddling down. Again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.