Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's my new 2021 Latitude in all its off-the-shelf stock glory. Pretty barebones aside from the sun-and-sound package. It's a lease so I won't be doing much to it, though I wouldn't mind finding some LED headlights so my wife can see easier driving at night.

·
Registered
338 Posts
There's my new 2021 Latitude in all its off-the-shelf stock glory. Pretty barebones aside from the sun-and-sound package. It's a lease so I won't be doing much to it, though I wouldn't mind finding some LED headlights so my wife can see easier driving at night. View attachment 2396350246
I approve of your colour choice, lol. Wow, I still need picks in the sunshine.

·
Premium Member
3,129 Posts
I wouldn't mind finding some LED headlights so my wife can see easier driving at night.
Welcome Andy and now I am :sick::sick::sick: with envy. Looks like my red Jeep needs a wee polish over the weekend.

Many of the members have fitted LEDs and it is not a big job by any means. There is plenty of advice available.

I get a tickle every time I see any Jeep coming towards me with stock bulbs as I know they are looking at my Jeep and saying, "WOW, look at that show off barsteward with his fancy ultra white LEDS" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You too will think like that when you fit the LEDs (y)(y)(y)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome Andy and now I am :sick::sick::sick: with envy. Looks like my red Jeep needs a wee polish over the weekend.

Many of the members have fitted LEDs and it is not a big job by any means. There is plenty of advice available.

I get a tickle every time I see any Jeep coming towards me with stock bulbs as I know they are looking at my Jeep and saying, "WOW, look at that show off barsteward with his fancy ultra white LEDS" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You too will think like that when you fit the LEDs (y)(y)(y)
😆😆 I think the same thing when I see the stock lights headed towards me! 😛😏

1 - 10 of 10 Posts