Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the main Renegade page on the Jeep website they are now advertising a special lease deal.

For the 4x4, they list $2999 due at signing, $269/month for 36 months, 12k miles per year, MSRP of $25,690.

Sounds pretty good.

· Registered
116 Posts
I keep seeing it for Renegade sport FWD. $229 / 36 with 12k, MSRP 21,500 $2999 down. Put a few different zip codes with same.

If I go to the incentive page and select TrailHawk I see $299 / 36 / 12k for MSRP $27150 $2999 down.

I also looked up Cherokee TH $319 / 36 / 10k for MSRP $31589 with $2999 down.

A week ago my dealer called to do some #'s for me about leasing. I e-mailed him all the info (ie desired config, trade in info, etc) and he has yet to get back to me. Southern Utah has the worst customer service in the country.

· Registered
116 Posts
Also today, I finally received my Renegade brochure from Jeep, 4-5 weeks after I requested.

Unfortunately, no rebate coupon in it like I received when I bought my 2012 Focus. It was a re-design year and it was an extra $500 stacked on what they already had advertised.

· Registered
116 Posts
Quick leasing questions:

-At the end of the lease how is the vehicle returned? IE I live in Utah and may be leasing from a dealer in LA. Will I have to return it there or does someone pick it up? What if I move cross country? I'll try to take advantage of Chrysler's advertised leasing deal.

-Are there any added lease fees added at signing? Are there any that are legit that I can't get around vs what do dealers try to sneak in for extra profit?

-Is Disposition Fee paid up front or when lease contract ends?

I know when buying the only costs are:
Sale Price
Doc Fee
Title Fee
Tax

Also on the Jeep site for the leasing special it has this line: Offer requires dealer contribution.
What does this mean specifically?

· Registered
116 Posts
I'm not sure if it's considered a great deal, but it's $20 a month lower than the previous advertised rate.

Why would Jeep do this, is it because it is year end closeout, sales have slowed down or what?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.