Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Detroit! Just got my Limited yesterday in Mojave Sand, with MySky. Actually I think all the options. I like tech and wanted to try the collision avoidance, upgraded radio, etc. Got the Bark Brown/Ski Gray seats. I like it alot, just worried about showing dirt.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm working 7p-7am at Chrysler SSP, so not much awake time for picts, but here goes a few.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the same interior too, it's just SO awesome!! Has a lot to do with why I had to have the car as soon as i saw it, LOL. Will be interested too, to see what others use to take care of leather....glad to have found this forum

·
Registered
221 Posts
http://www.walmart.com/ip/16550267?...38620592&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=78651725432&veh=sem

Meguiar's gold leather conditioner works great. I have been using it for a while on the leather seats in my BMW. The seats are real leather though and not vinyl. You might want to confirm your seats and REAL leather first.

How would one confirm that? The limited comes with leather seats so... My best guess is they are leather.
I know the sides don't feel like leather. What should I clean that with? Don't want to mess with the brown color. Heard lexaol is good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.