Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before and after with new Lug Nut Guys Black Forged Steel M12 1.25 lugs. I replaced the open ended lugs that came with the Rugged Ridge spacers with these closed end nuts. So much better.
Bulge Acorn Lug Nut 12x1.25 Black 3/4" Hex Flat Top

·
Premium Member
1,068 Posts
What he said, those look MUCH better.

Chrysler has always my shitty lug nuts for ALL of their vehicles.

I remember working for Dodge, the stainless steel caps on their lug nut always became distorted even with the correct tool.
A 15 minute tire rotation could take every bit of 30 minutes because of the lug nuts.

You would think after 25-ish years (that I know of), Chrysler would have figured that one out...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What he said, those look MUCH better.

Chrysler has always my shitty lug nuts for ALL of their vehicles.

I remember working for Dodge, the stainless steel caps on their lug nut always became distorted even with the correct tool.
A 15 minute tire rotation could take every bit of 30 minutes because of the lug nuts.

You would think after 25-ish years (that I know of), Chrysler would have figured that one out...
I agree totally! I was surprised at how good of quality these Replacement lug nuts were. I bought 25qty. 5 extra for spares, just in case, and it cost less than $20. Forged Steel and high quality. Very pleased.

·
Premium Member
1,068 Posts
I agree totally! I was surprised at how good of quality these Replacement lug nuts were. I bought 25qty. 5 extra for spares, just in case, and it cost less than $20. Forged Steel and high quality. Very pleased.
Good price too. (y)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts