Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
2015 Latitude 4x4 - 1.4L M6
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all,

I am a new member to the forum, however; I am not new to my Renegade. I have owned my Renegade for since Oct 2018.

The model I bought was a 2015 Latitude 4x4, with the 1.4L and a 6 speed manual. I named my Jeep "Yeti". I bought this Renegade because I wanted a manual transmission, 4x4, a vehicle with decent mpg, and something I could customize as my own and take on light to moderate trails. I currently have 32,000 miles on it; I bought it with just under 16,000 miles. Throughout my ownership I have enjoyed the vehicle very much and look forward to keeping it in the years to come.

I take mine off road as much as I can, and look forward to any opportunity I get to get off the pavement. The manual handles well off-road; you just need to give it gas 馃槀 (no low range transfer case to help). It has gotten me through trail spots where people told me "your toy won't make it" too. It is a very fun car to get some adventure in. This is also my daily driver!

A few mods that I have to the Renegade are a 1.5" Daystar lift, 235/70/R16 tires, roof rack, and roof basket. I do all the maintenance myself, as well. This includes oil changes, filter changes, spark plugs, and lift kit.

I look forward to sharing my experiences with maintenance and my off road adventures. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Thanks for reading!

Attachments

Registered
Welcome to the forum. Glad to hear you plan to share your knowledge, that is what makes this a great forum. Thanks for the picture, that is a nice looking Renegade. What tires?

Registered
2015 Latitude 4x4 - 1.4L M6
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@dgr401

Thanks!

The tires are 235/70/R16 General Grabber AT2s (29").

I would highly recommend this tire setup. The Renegade felt more planted and handled better on road, off road, and in all weather over the stock tires (215/65/R16 Continentals). They also didn't break the bank and aren't super heavy. My speedometer is off by 2 mph (60mph is actually 62mph).

Premium Member
@Yeti. Love the pictures and welcome.

You will find many similar minded members that like to "off-road" with their "trucks" and I am sure you will be able to assist the forum with your experience.

I look forward to seeing more action pics from you :love:(y)(y)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts