Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys/girls Yesterday i went by our local Jeep dealership with the intent of just looking and ended up walking away with a 2016 Renegade Latitude 4x4, I've been part of Modded Mustangs forum for quite some time, coming from a 2001 mustang, bitter sweet as ill be selling the stang but the renegade is needed because me and my wife have started a family so 4 doors is a must. Excited to put as much time here as i did in at Modded Mustangs.
Some planned modifications i have are an aero dynamic roof rack, ( no my sky panels) i want the old jeep star symbol in vinyl black fixed to both the passenger and driver door, the blackout vinyl for the hood and thinking about a bar up front, not a crazy bush guard but a small pull bar i think they call it? mount an LED light bar in it or on it, and thinking about the 3" lift i saw the other day for these. tires to come after that.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Greetings Tritonsteel,

Not sure about the 3" lift, but I have seen 1 and 1.5" lift kits mentioned on here.

Too bad you have to sell your Mustang. You could always keep it along with the Renegade. That's what I did with my (unmodded) Challenger.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Hey guys/girls Yesterday i went by our local Jeep dealership with the intent of just looking and ended up walking away with a 2016 Renegade Latitude 4x4
Congrats man! did you get the 1.4L turbo engine with the 6 speed or the 2.4L NA engine with the automatic? I started a family too, and I understand the sports car thing - but I'm lucky - I got to buy a Renegade AND keep my sports car (modded 350z)! Whoohoo! I hope your mustang didn't find any crowds to run into while you had it LOL :eek:;) Welcome to the forum! You will love your Renegade and there are some nice people on here as well.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Greetings Tritonsteel,

Not sure about the 3" lift, but I have seen 1 and 1.5" lift kits mentioned on here.

Too bad you have to sell your Mustang. You could always keep it along with the Renegade. That's what I did with my (unmodded) Challenger.
apologies it was the 1.5" not sure where i got 3 from, i believe the lift was from daystar and it was indeed 1.5"

Congrats man! did you get the 1.4L turbo engine with the 6 speed or the 2.4L NA engine with the automatic? I started a family too, and I understand the sports car thing - but I'm lucky - I got to buy a Renegade AND keep my sports car (modded 350z)! Whoohoo! I hope your mustang didn't find any crowds to run into while you had it LOL :eek:;) Welcome to the forum! You will love your Renegade and there are some nice people on here as well.
i got the 2.4L automatic, my hope is that they put out a supercharger later on and if i still have my inner child saying to go fast then ill get one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.